KAOS Spectrum Box Mod
The Sigelei KAOS Spectrum Box Mod is the latest technological advancement from the makers of the critically acclaimed Sigelei 213W Mod. The most anticipated feature of the device is the 6-color LED bezel surrounding the 0.96 inch color OLED screen. The vertical oriented chassis is constructed out of zinc alloy with curved edges and a soft leather accent for user comfort and functionality. The vape mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries, has a maximum wattage output of 230 watts, and a minimum atomizer resistance reading of 0.1 ohm. Installed inside the device is Sigelei's new temperature control chip set for increased wattage output and an advanced preheat function. There's no question as to why Sigelei has etched their name as one of the leading e-cigarette manufactures in the industry, and the KAOS Spectrum is no exception.
- 1 X Sigelei KAOS Spectrum Mod
- 1 X Micro USB Cable
- 1 X User Manual
- Dimensions: 45 mm x 88 mm x 30 mm
- Utilizes dual 18650 high-amp batteries (sold separately)
- Zinc alloy construction.
- 510 threaded
- 10–228W wattage output rage.
- 1–7.5V voltage output range.
- 0.1 Ω minimum atomizer resistance.
- 35A maximum output current.
- 2.5A maximum onboard charge current.
- Bypass mode
- Atomizer pre-heat function.
- Supports Ni, Ti, SS, and kanthal heating elements.
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) mode
- Temperature Factor of Resistivity (TFR) mode
- 200–570°F temperature control range.
- Fully customizable 6 Color LED Strip.
- 0.96 inch colored OLED display.
- Three-buttons operation.
- Hinged-lock sliding battery door cover.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- Low resistance, short, low battery, and temperature protection.
- Gold-plated connection.