SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank
$24.99 (Sold Out)
The Smok TFV12 Prince Tank is an upgraded rendition of the previous staple TFV12 Cloud Beast King. The tank now introduces a new V12 Prince Coil Structure with significant improvements in flavor and vapor production. The atomizer measures 25 mm in diameter and 28 mm at its widest point with the bubble glass. With the bubble glass installed, the Prince has an e-liquid capacity of 8 mL and 5 mL with the standard glass. The patented top fill system now features a button latch to prevent accidental openings while still offering quick and easy access. A 0.12 Ω V12 Prince-T10, 0.15 Ω V12 Prince-X6, and 0.4 Ω V12 Prince Q4 are currently available with the tank, with a range up to 120 watts. Located at the bottom are massive dual adjustable airflow slots to provide cooling and airflow to the coils. In addition, the TFV12 Prince now includes unique and stylish snake 810 drip tips.
Note: The TFV12 Prince Tank is not backwards compatible with TFV12 Cloud Beast King Coils.
- 1 X Smok TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1 X 8 mL Bubble Glass
- 1 X 5 mL Spare Glass
- 1 X V12 Prince T10 Ducuple Coil
- 1 X V12 Prince X6 Sextuple Coil
- 1 X V12 Prince Q4 Quadruple Coil
- 1 X User Manual
- Spare Parts
- 25 mm diameter base
- 28 mm with bubble glass section
- New hinged-lock button top fill
- 8 mL e-liquid capacity with bubble glass
- 5 mL e-liquid capacity with standard glass
- Dual bottom adjustable airflow slots
- Stainless steel and high grade glass construction
- Resin 810 drip tip
- 510 threaded and contact pin
- 0.12 Ω V12 Prince-T10 Ducuple Coil:
- 60–120 W (recommended 80–110 W)
- 0.15 Ω V12 Prince-X6 Sextuple Coil:
- 50–120 W (recommended 80–100 W)
- 0.4 Ω V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coil:
- 40–100 W (recommended 60–80 W)
Recently Viewed Items
Bought a prince awhile back and had no problems with it but it broke so I bought another one. It leaked from the initial fill so they sent me a replacement and it leaked as soon as I filled it.
I bought this tank so I could try the Prince coils to see if I could get better flavor and they might last a bit longer, but I got the opposite from them. I couldn't even last one day with the Prince coil without it starting to burn my throat.
My fav juice is the Circus Cookies so I know they burn up quicker with sweet juice, but WOW one day !!??
So idk ...I gotta try something else.
I do luv Huff and Puffers tho ...I order all my juices from them and all my tanks and Baby Beast coils !!
One of the best tank I've ever owned. The price is good too.
Awesome item, I use it a lot. Would recommend this to anyone.