Arctic Turbo Sub Ohm Tank
By Horizon Tech
The Arctic Turbo tank by Horizon Tech is the new and improved upgrade to the hallmark Arctic Tank. It consists of new innovative features such as a dual top and bottom adjustable airflow system, Sextuplet atomizer, and a top turbine cooling system for dissipating heat. The Arctic Turbo is a top fill design engineered out of high grade 304 stainless steel and reinforced glass with a juice capacity of 3.5mL.
Specifically designed by Horizon Tech, the ingenious Sextuplet coil head features triple independent chambers with dual vertical coils in each handling a whopping 120 watts. In order to supplement this amount of power, the Arctic Turbo has quadruple airflow slots at the base, dual cyclops slots at the top, and a top turbine cooling system for maximum heat dissipation. The Arctic Turbo can also be configured to run one, two, or three dual coil heads with the supplied coil stoppers. An RBA coil head is also optional (Sold Separate). The next flagship by Horizon Tech, the Arctic Turbo stands as one of the best Sub Ohm Tanks on the market.
- 1 X Arctic Turbo Sub Ohm tank
- 1 X Replacement Glass
- 2 X Coil Stoppers
- 3 X Pre-Installed 0.6 ohm dual coil heads (0.2 ohm when running all three simultaneously)
- 3 X Replacement 0.6 ohm dual coil heads
- 1 X Users Manual
- Spare O-Rings
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 7/8"
- Diameter: 22mm
- Can be configured to use 1,2 or 3 Dual coil atomizers. (Includes Coil Stoppers)
- Juice Capacity: 3.5mL
- Top Fill Design
- 510 Threaded
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Glass Tank
- Sextuplet Coil Design
- Top and Bottom Adjustable Airflow System
- Top Turbine Cooling System
- Stainless Steel Wide Bore Drip Tip
- RBA Coil Head Option (Sold Separately)