Aspire Nautilus Mini
The Nautilus Mini introduces a newly designed bottom vertical coil (BVC) that is compatible with both the full size and mini Nautilus clearomizers. Everything about the Nautilus that customers have grown to love, is exactly the same in the Nautilus Mini. The only difference is instead of a 5ml capacity, the smaller version holds approximately 2ml of juice—ideal for smaller set ups. The adjustable airflow ports have been slightly designed with a better locking feature.
If you're looking to add a little flare, Aspire makes two replacement parts to change the look of the Nautilus Mini: Nautilus Mini Hollowed Out Sleeve and T Window Sleeve Replacement Tank.
Warning: Do not attempt to unscrew from the top first, as this has a high chance of shattering the glass. This is a bottom- fed tank, so it's filled by unscrewing the base and refilling e juice with the top portion of the tank upside down. If you need to remove the glass portion, remove the base first, then the top.
- 1 x Aspire Nautilus (top and bottom cap, glass tube, 510 drip tip)
- 2 x Atomizer heads (1 pre-installed inside tank)
- 1 x Ego Cone Cover
- 510 Threaded
- BVC (bottom vertical coil) Replacement Coils
- Redesigned Adjustable Airflow
- Approximately 2ml Liquid Capacity
- Replaceable Pyrex glass tank
- Compatible with any 510 drip tip
- Adjustable positive pin for better connection
- Dimensions: 2-7/8"L x 3/4"D (with drip tip)