Aspire CF VV 1600 Mah Battery
The Aspire CF VV 1600mah battery is a variable voltage rechargeable battery with a carbon fiber coating. The spring loaded connection automatically adjusts to ensure the battery makes a strong connection with the atomizer.
We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
This is for the battery only, no charger comes with this, we recommend the Aspire USB ego charger.
- Overcharge Protection When battery is overcharged (voltage beyond 4.25V), the built-in microchip will automatically stop battery charging.
- Overdischarge Protection When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times. Has an 8 second cut off.
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”
- Charging Short Circuit Protection If the charger is short-circuited while charging, the battery will default to OFF position, stop charging, and the LED lights (both colors) will flash 6 times.
- Lock and Unlock Function To lock the battery, press the button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED lights (both colors) will flash 3 times. Repeat this procedure or recharge to unlock
- To Turn ON/OFF Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON.
- Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
- Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V
- Stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage.
- Rotate the rotary knob at the bottom of the battery to deliver the optimal voltage.
- 131mm Height
- 17.5mm Diameter