Griffin 25 RTA Top Airflow
After much success with the original Griffin RTA, GeekVape released a larger successor that elevates the vaping experience to uncharted heights. The 25mm rebuildable tank atomizer features an enormous e-liquid capacity of 6.2mL, a convenient top fill system, and a spacious 17mm build deck. The Griffin 25 RTA now utilizes a top airflow system that feeds air directly to the coil for increased flavor and vapor production.
The Griffin 25 RTA is constructed out of superior grade stainless steel and a high heat resistant silica glass section. The tank is 64.4mm in height (including drip tip) and 25mm in diameter. Dual enormous cyclops air slots sit at the base of the unit along with an adjustable full gold plated 510 contact pin. The "click-type" AFC ring ensures there are no accidental adjustments in airflow. Located at the top is an adjustable top airflow control system and a wide bore delrin drip tip. Air is channeled from the top down directly to the coil. The synergy between the top and bottom airflow system generates massive vapor production and the purest flavor. A standard version is also available which doesn't include a top airflow. The 6.2mL tank is filled via a top fill system that is super efficient and features a leak proof design. The tank also features an adjustable e-juice control for dialing in the perfect wicking exposure.
Note: Closing the e-liquid control valve is recommended during filling to prevent leaking.
A Look at the Deck
At 17mm, the Griffin 25 RTA utilizes one of the biggest two post velocity style decks on the market. Each post features two 2mm diameter terminals, allowing ample room for any large gauged or complex coil configurations. SS316 hex screws at hardness 55-58HRC by 1200C Nitrogen surface treatment eliminate any stripping and secure the coils via lateral tension. The build deck is compatible with single or dual coil options and features air holes directly beneath the coil for increased flavor and vapor production. A ceramic block containing an additional air pathway to the side of the coil when running in single coil. Above the deck features a 9mm diameter chimney for supplying the vapor to the drip tip. The extra wide chimney takes the vaping experience to an all new level by eliminating any choke points and allowing for a smoother draw.
- 1 X GeekVape Griffin 25 RTA
- 1 X Wide Bore Black Delrin Drip Tip
- 1 X Replacement Frosted Glass Section
- 1 X Allen Key
- 2 X Ceramic Blocks
- 1 X Spare Parts Bag
- Construction: Stainless Steel and Heat Resistant Silica Glass
- Diameter: 25mm
- Height: 54.4mm (Without Drip Tip)
- E-Liquid Capacity: 6.2mL
- Adjustable E-Juice Control
- Compatible with Single or Dual Coil Builds
- Ceramic Block for Single Coil
- SS316 Hardness 55-58HRC by 1200C Nitrogen Surface Treatment Hex Screws
- Top Adjustable Airflow (Standard Version Does Not Utilize Top Airflow)
- Dual Bottom Adjustable Cyclops Air Slots (Click-Type)
- 510 Threaded
- Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Top Fill Capable
- Cotton Stabilizing Wicking Ring
- Dual Post Velocity Style Deck
- Quad 2mm Diameter Terminals
- Wide 9mm Diameter Chimney (7mm for Standard Version)
- Adjustable Full Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- PEEK Insulator (USA Made)
- Available Colors: Black & Silver
- Available Versions: Standard or Top Airflow Version