Kanger KBOX 200W TC Box Mod
The KBOX 200W Temperature Control Box Mod is one of the most affordable and powerful box mods on the market. Temperature control mode is compatible with any nickel, titanium or stainless steel coil, with a minimum resistance of 0.05 ohms. In wattage mode, the minimum supported resistance is 0.1 ohms. The box mod has a maximum wattage output of 200 watts utilizing dual 18650 batteries (Sold Separately). Engineered by one of the leading manufacturers in the industry, the Kangertech KBOX 200W is a solid and versatile device that outshines the leading competitors.
Design and Construction
The Kangertech KBOX 200W is constructed out of zinc alloy and aluminium for lightweight and durability. A large LCD screen is featured at the front along with a power and auxiliary buttons. The box mod also has the option of charging or firmware updating via a micro USB cable (Sold Separately). A uniquely curved sliding cover houses the dual battery compartment and features the signature Kangertech logo that doubles as a heat ventilation port. The KBOX 200W TC Box Mod utilizes 510 threading and a brass plated, spring loaded contact pin.
- 1 X Kangertech KBOX 200W Temperature Control Box Mod
- 1 X User Manual
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 7/8"
- Construction: Zing and Aluminum Alloy
- Spring Loaded Contact Pin
- Temperature Control Feature: Ni200, Ti, SS, Ni-Chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F (100-315C)
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05 ohm (Ni200, Ti, SS)
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.1 ohm (Ni-Chrome, Kanthal)
- Large LCD Display
- Mirco USB Charging Port (Cable Sold Separate)
- Utilizes Dual 18650 Batteries (Sold Separate)
- 10 Second Shut Off Safety Parameter
- High Temperature Protection
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Battery Indicator
- Over Discharge Protection