Sigelei 150W Temperature Control
The Sigelei 150W Temperature Control mod is a new and improved successor to the best selling 150W. This sexy and sleek mod is made of aluminum and features a matte black rubberized coating that is ergonomically and perfect-fitting for the hand. The device has a power output between 10W and 150W and is powered by dual parallel 18650 batteries (sold separately), with a magnetic cover and bottom ventilation holes. Sigelei's signature silicone cover is also included, along with a brass spring loaded pin and 510 connection.
The Sigelei 150W Temperature Control chip allows vapers to control the temperature of their Ni200 coils between 212°F and 572°F, and can fire atomizer resistances as low as 0.1ohms. This device also contains many protection features such as: low and high voltage protection, and reverse battery polarity protection.
- 1 X Sigelei 150W Temperature Control Mod
- 1 X Protective Silicon Cover
- 1 X User Manual
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.25" x 1"
- Aluminum Alloy Construction w/ Matte Black Rubberized Coating
- Real Time Battery Life Indicator
- Variable Wattage Range: 10W-150W
- Output Voltage Range: 1V-7.5V
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1ohm - 3.0ohm
- Battery Voltage Range: 6.4V - 8.4V
- Utilizes 2 x 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Maximum Current: 35 amps
- Temperature Range: 212 - 572 Fahrenheit
- Spring Loaded 510 Connection Pin
- Magnetic Battery Compartment Cover
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Input High Voltage Warning
- Wattage Adjustability
- Temperature Control Function