The Sigelei Fuchai Duo-3 is the next evolution in the Fuchai platform, featuring a more ergonomically rounded chassis for user comfort. Along with a new skeleton comes a more advanced temperature control chipset that's compatible with Ni, Ti, SS, and kanthal heating elements. The box mod is powered by dual 18650 high-amp batteries (sold separately) and has a 175 watt maximum output. Featured at the front of the device is a visually stunning 1 inch colored OLED screen. Swapping batteries is a breeze with a button-latched cover compartment. The device also utilizes TCR and TFR temperature control modes for increased precision and convenient usability. What's surprising about the Fuchai Duo-3 is its' price-point; making it the perfect workhorse without breaking the bank.
- 1 X Sigelei Fuchai Duo-3 Box Mod
- 1 X Micro USB Cable
- 1 X User Manual
- Utilizes dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately).
- Dimensions: 85 mm by 42 mm by 3mm
- Wattage Output: 10–175 W
- Output Voltage: 1–7.5 V
- Imput Voltage: 6.4–8.4 V
- 0.1 Ω minimum atomizer resistance.
- 212–572 °F temperature control range.
- Supports nickel, titanium, and stainless steel heating elements.
- Zinc alloy construction
- 1" OLED colored screen
- Firmware upgradeable
- Micro USB charging port
- Three-button operation
- Removable locking battery cover
- TCR and TFR modes
- Spring-loaded 510 pin
- Low resistance, short circuit, and over heat protection
- Low input voltage warning