Reuleaux RX300 Box Mod
Wismec and Jay Bo have teamed up once again to bring a new model to the Reuleaux line: the RX300. From the minds that developed the RX200 and RX2/3 comes its' most powerful iteration to date. Although not the first mod to utilize four 18650 batteries, the feature and specs included definitely make great use of the extra battery life. Once in your hands, you can feel the heft of the mod, weighing almost 1 lb (15.5 oz). But with the power of 300 Watts in your hands, it comes as no surprise. With a height of 81.7 mm, it's surprisingly shorter than its' predecessors. The width and length are slightly larger than before, measuring at 42 mm and 58 mm respectively. Every atomizer you use will sit flush thanks to the 510 spring-loaded pin.
Sporting its largest OLED screen at 0.96 in, you'll be able to view all sorts of data, including individual power gauges for each of the four batteries. Navigating through the menu is a breeze with the large buttons and intuitive interface. The RX300 is equally heavy in its features: from its resistance range (0.05–1.5 ohm in TC Modes, 0.1 – 3.5 ohms in VW mode), five different vape modes (VW, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS and TCR), preheat function and a maximum output current of 50 Amps, just to name a few. It’s most unique feature, the RC Adapter (sold separately), turns this monster into a power bank in a pinch, perfect for the vaper who is always on the go and nowhere near an outlet. For the vaper who is looking for a device to do it all, the Wismec Reuleaux RX300 comes very close. With firmware updates, interchangeable design stickers, dual circuit protection and charge battery technology, the RX300 provides power when you want it, and battery life when you need it.
- 1 X Reuleaux RX300 Mod (batteries not included)
- 2 X Stickers
- 1 X QC USB Cable
- 1 X User Manual
- 42 mm x 58 mm x 81.7 mm
- Utilizes four 18650 cells (sold separately).
- Spring loaded 510 pin.
- Out put modes: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR
- Wattage Output Range: 1–300 W
- Resistance range in TC mode: 0.05–1.5 Ω
- Resistance range in VW mode: 0.1–3.5 Ω
- Temperature range in TC mode: 100–315°C/200–600°F
- 1.5A max charging current.
- 50A max output current
- Ergonomic and soft contour design.
- Replaceable stickers.
- Three-button operation.
- OLED display screen with new interface.
- Fully integrated temperature control.
- Supports nickel, titanium, stainless steel, and kanthal heating elements.
- Serves as a power bank with RC adapter.
- Upgradeable firmware.
- Low voltage and low resistance protection.
- Reverse battery protection.
- Short-circuit protection.
- Stainless steel threaded.
- Spring loaded 510 contact pin.