Horizon Falcon v2 Sub Ohm Tank
By Horizon Tech
The Falcon V2 tank by Horizon introduces a new innovative coil design that elevates your vaping experience compared to its' predecessors. The sector mesh coils are non-threaded, making replacing coils an effortless task. Simply pull the coil out of the tank and push in a new one to replace the old one for new. The fan-woven mesh coils are designed to function through bottom-up heating, emphasizing flavor with more airflow at the bottom of the coil and tapering at the top to compress the vapor and create denser flavor.
- 1 X Horizon Falcon 2 Sub Ohm Tank
- 1 X 0.14 ohm Sector Mesh Coil
- 1 X 3.4 mL Replacement Glass
- Spare O-Rings
- 25 mm diameter base
- 28 mm diameter glass section
- 3.4 mL e-liquid capacity
- 5.2 mL maximum e-liquid capacity
- Stainless steel and pyrex glass construction
- Push top sliding fill system
- Bottom adjustable airflow control
- Conical and tapered coil design
- Plug-n-play coil
- Widebore resin drip tip
- Gold-plated 510 contact pin
- Sector mesh coils are not compatible with previous Falcon Tanks.
Best by far for flavor & clouds . Nothing comes close .
This is the best looking Falcon tank so far. However it does have flaws that I haven't had with the Falcon King version. The tank opening does not open enough to allow larger juice bottles to fit all the way into the opening. Thus, airbubbles form and it causes the juice to overflow from the opening. Also, the coils seems to last a quarter of the time than the previous Falcon coils. If you're not sure which Falcon tank to go with, go with the King.