Impacts of PACT Act on Operations
Due to the PACT Act that was enacted on December 27, 2020, we're limited to states we're able to ship to. Adult signature upon delivery will be required for all orders and is included in shipping charges at checkout. Someone 21+ must be present to sign for the package.
Shipping vape products through USPS is illegal as of 10/21/21. FedEx, DHL and UPS stopped shipping vapes since the beginning of the year. As a result, we'll be using private regional carriers to ship orders.
We ship to the following states highlighted in green with a few exceptions:
- No PO boxes
- No Military Bases
- No International Shipping
- San Francisco
- Flavored nicotine products to Chicago, IL
Processing & Shipping
- Orders placed before 1:00 PM PST Monday–Friday are usually shipped the same day if we aren't short staffed or behind schedule.
- Orders placed after 1:00 PM PST Friday are shipped Monday.
- Tracking emails are automatically sent once packages are shipped and may end up in the spam folder.
- Please track packages via email and not the Shop App.
- Tracking information may take up to 24 hours to update.
- Customers are responsible for providing the correct shipping address. Incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses may result in lost packages or delayed shipments.
Note: The shipping carrier will make up to 3 delivery attempts before returning the package back to us if there is no recipient available to sign.
Estimated Shipping Transit Times
Standard Shipping Only
- California: 1–3 business days
- Western US States: 2–4 business days
- Midwest & Eastern US States: 3–7 business days
Huff and Puffers does not guarantee delivery dates.
Shipping transit times are estimates and does not include processing times, weekends, or holidays. Shipments are fulfilled by a 3rd party carrier and external factors such as weather, labor shortages, or carrier logistics may extend shipping times.
Tracking information may sometimes not update to reflect delays, and the package may be delivered 1–2 days after the estimated delivery date.
Delivery time windows are dependent on the delivery driver's schedule and routes. Packages may often be delivered mid day, and we recommend shipping to a business address if your schedule does not accommodate.
Delivery drivers may often not have access codes to gated communities or apartments. Please provide any access codes or address the package to the leasing office.
Delayed or Lost Packages
- If you are experiencing delays, please allow up to 2 business days after the estimated delivery date to contact us.
- If you did not receive your package after it was marked as delivered, please check with any neighbors, leasing office, or household members before contacting us.
- For any other questions, please contact us via our Contact Page.
- Reshipping packages and additional shipping fees are at the discretion of Huff and Puffers.
- Please contact us if you would like to have your package reshipped.
- Packages may sometimes need to return back to us before it can be reshipped.
- Packages returned due to no recipient not available to sign, incorrect address, or non access to property will be issued a refund within 3–5 business days of being received.
Cancellations or Edits
- Orders may be cancelled up to 1 hour after placing. If you need to cancel or edit an order that has been over 1 hour, please call or email us right away but cannot be guaranteed. Orders are processed quickly in our efforts to ensure customers receive their packages as soon as possible.
- Orders that have already been shipped or processed may not be cancelled or edited.