Sense Blazer 200W Starter Kit
By Sense Tech
The Sense Blazer 200 W Starter Kit is the latest flagship device from one of the most reputable manufacturers in the industry. Inside the box mod is Sense Tech's most powerful chipset to date, with a maximum output wattage of 200 W. Powering the device requires three 18650 batteries that fit in an ergonomically round and visually stunning casing. The fully comprehensive temperature control box mod is compatible with nickel, titanium, and stainless steel heating elements. It is capable of firing atomizer resistances as low as 0.1 ohm and features various protection parameters. Paired with the device is the Blazer 200 Sub Ohm Tank with an enormous 6 mL e-juice capacity. It features an innovative flip-top and hinged-lock design for conveniently refilling your e-liquid. The atomizer is also cross compatible with the Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast platform, and was designed to cater towards vaping performance enthusiasts.
- 1 X Sense Blazer 200 W Box Mod
- 1 X Sense Blazer 200 W Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 X 0.6 Ω Ceramic Coil
- 1 X 0.2 Ω Coil
- 1 X Micro USB Cable
- 1 X User Manual
- Spare Parts Bag
Smok Blazer 200 W TC Box Mod Features:
- Utilizes triple 18650 batteries (sold separately).
- Dimensions: 92 mm x 50.24 mm x 42 mm
- Wattage Output Range: 7–200W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.1 Ω
- Support Ni200, Ti, SS, and Kanthal heating elements.
- Ergonomically rounded and soft contour construction.
- Side-located OLED screen.
- Magnetized battery cover compartment.
- 10 second cut-off protection.
- Low battery warning.
- Temperature, short circuit, and reverse polarity protection.
- Micro USB port for charging.
- Standard 510 connection.
Sense Blazer 200 W Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25.5 mm diameter
- 6 mL e-liquid capacity (5.5 mL with T8-V8 coil).
- Stainless steel and high grade glass construction
- Hinged-lock and flip top-fill design
- Quad bottom adjustable airflow slots
- Hinged lock top fill system.
- Delrin wide bore drip tip.
- Bottom adjustable airflow control.
- 510 drip tip adapter.
- 0.6 Ω Ceramic Coil (30–80 W).
- 0.2 Ω Sextuple Coil (30–70 W).